Prestige Corporate Account
Designed with the typical business man in mind, this account allows business owners and operators to carry out transactions with ease in the deposit and withdrawal process. It allows its holders easy access to credit facilities and third party transaction participation. This account covers all businesses including private limited companies (LTD), public limited companies (PLC), joint ventures, sole proprietorship, and cooperatives etc.
- Utility bill for the company address (Not older than 6 months)
- All CAC documents i.e. Forms CAC2 & CAC7, Memorandum &Articles of Association, Certificate of Registration (For LTD and PLC only)
- All CAC documents i.e. Forms CAC2.1 and Certificate of Registration (For Enterprise, sole proprietor and cooperative only).
- 2 passport photographs per signatory.
- Valid means of identification for each signatory(ies) (National ID, Drivers’ license, International Passport or Voters card).
- Board resolution to open account on the company’s letter head (For LTD and PLC only).
- Letter of authority to open account on the company’s letter head (For Enterprise, sole proprietor and cooperative only).
- Tax identification number (TIN) registration.
- 2 references from a corporate account holder in any bank in Nigeria.
- Bye-laws (For cooperative only).
- List of members and board of trustees as filed with the local or state government (For cooperatives only)
- Opening balance of #20, 000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).