• What is a PSP?
Prestige Savings Account
• What is required to open a PCA for a cooperative?
Fill the Prestige Corporate account opening form, board resolution from the cooperative, copy of bye laws
• What is the maximum tenure on all PMfb Loans?
• What is the maximum interest rate on the PMfb rate guide?
• Who can access a payroll loan?
Civil servants who work with Ministries, Departments and Government Agencies.
• Who can maintain a PKA account?
An adult with a child
• What is a target and why do we set targets?
A target is a set goal that guides and measures performance.
• Who is eligible for a PMC loan and why?
An individual or a group of Micro Business owners in cluster or around the same location.
• What are the vision and mission statement of PMfb?
– To be the number one provider of best practice microfinance services in Nigeria with utmost respect and dignity to our customer.
– To invest in our people by providing the best of opportunities for growth, development and life long prosperity.